- Seizures suck!
- X is having his first day with cousin Amy....here's to hoping he plays nice & doesn't scare her away lol
- Toofy #2 is on the horizon
- The Bean's dinner last night consisted of ice cream with apple & blueberry baby food on top...he ate it all so I'm OK with that
- X got some demo equipment in the past week. We are looking at a stander, a supportive seat, and hopefully the Leckey Squiggles Early Activity System
- Damn these things are expensive
- I really need to get better at uploading pictures!
- After, oh, what 14 months, X finally has a car seat in Mommy's car. Now we can zip around in the Focus and not Daddy's bohemoth.
- X had his second session of CranioSacral Therapy. It's really cool!
- Can't wait to have a family getaway!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
10 Things Tuesday
Alas Tuesday has once again crept up on us!