- We've started our "no laying around summer"...2 trips down hopefully others to come
- Our biggin is up to 17.5lbs, 28.5 inches! Back on the chart baby!
- Mission sippy cup is in full effect; it's quite hard to find the 'right' one
- I wish people would stop staring...evidentally they were never taught that it's rude or if you have a question to just ask. Do I have to scream from the mountain top that yes my kid is different! (But aren't we all)
- A certain little boy sure does love watermelon & cottage cheese
- There's soon to be a new car so Xavier can ride around in style
- A certain Mommy sure does want a cool new stroller for her cool new car
- As Anthony put it, our basement looks like a baby training facility (pictures to come to prove this point)
- We both believe someone is breaking into our house at night and wrecking it. Two people, a little one, a dog, and a fish surely can't make this much mess right?
- Going to the therapist and having nothing to talk about is a great thing!!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
10 Things Tuesday
Because I got yelled at for slacking...(just kidding Amy!)